Monday, November 17, 2008

I need you here

"Fuck, this hurts so much.."
"Yeah, I know. But that is life. If nothing else, that's life, you know? Its real, and sometimes it hurts, but it's sort of all we have.."

"How are you feeling?"
"Safe. When I'm with you I feel so safe. Like I'm home."

The whole time I was watching Garden State I was thinking about you, and what we have, and about where we're going. I really feel so happy. Being with you friday was so nice. Even if it was just for a couple hours. After the movie was over tonight, you texted me and told me how you're losing feelings and starting to question what we have.

I don't want to lose you.
Why throw away feelings we don't need to throw away just because we're unsure of what the other one feels.

You mean so much to me and I'm not giving you up.

No comments: