Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Update

Whatever optimistic mood that I had yesterday is totally gone today.
Especially because of how terrible I'm going in my classes. I mean really. I don't even wanna think about it.

I wanna catch up. Okay really, done talking about it.

I'm in the WORST mood!

I'm sitting in the basement right now. On the computer obviously. And my dad is hooked on watching TV. I mean it's not a bad thing or anything. He deserves to have some relaxation time since he's ALWAYS working. I just find it hilarious how he's obsessed with HDTV. I mean, it has better picture, but that's it. I don't really care if I'm watching HDTV or if I'm just watching normal TV. There's all these HDTV channels and I don't even know if he's interested in any of the shows on them. I think he just likes to watch them since IT IS HDTV! Not like any of that matters. This whole paragraph was pointless. Sorry.

Moving on!

Today was a good day. For some reason school has seemed SO different ever since we came back from winter break. I can't quite explain it. But, it does. I went to bed last night around 8:00. Yeah, I know, weird.

I wish I was in a relationship. I'm REALLY getting sick of getting single. I just started thinking about that tonight when I was watching Degrassi. Degrassi's still one of my favorite shows. Apparently I shouldn't admit that. But it's true. Family Guy will always be number one though. OH there I go again. Going on about things you probably do not care about.

!

No comments: