Tuesday, January 29, 2008

If you're my friend, read this!

I'm trying to push away all the weak people in my life.
And it makes me nervous!

It's funny how a lot of the group of friends I've put together has slowly fallen apart and we've all separated into different groups. And we've all gone through our own little phases. And some of us have pissed each other off. I mean it's not like I've lost all of my friends. But, with many of them I can feel the friendship getting weaker and weaker.

It also doesn't help being grounded. I'M ONLY GROUNDED FROM STAYING THE NIGHT PLACES! People think that since I can't stay the night places it's going to be difficult to make plans with me during the day. Screw that. That's stupid. I feel like after I'm ungrounded things might get a little bit better.

Patricks leaving this weekend. Going home to Austria. That's gonna make things 10 times worse. It's really weird to think he's ACTUALLY leaving.

All I want is for some of my friends to show that they actually give a damn.
Because I swear, some of them enjoy pissing me off. Really. There are some people involved in my life who actually get pleasure out of seeing me at my worse. And they don't seem to try and make it better. Ha! I don't even consider those people friends.

BLAH! I need to do one of those "GUESS WHAT PERSON YOU ARE" blogs. I'm going to do that in a minute.

Sorry if I sounded a bit over dramatic in this whole blog.
But really, right now, I've hit rock bottom.

No comments: