Sunday, January 13, 2008

Camera camera camera!

I'm saving up money for my new camera. It's the cannon rebel (but it's not the newest model of the rebel)

It doesn't even matter! It's so nice. I really really like it!
Okay, the price is $550 and I know that sounds insanely expensive, but for a camera this nice it's actually a really good price! 8.0 mp! I love it so much

I was messing around with it today and testing it out at Target



That thing is taking over my thoughts. I want it so badly!

I have a hundred dollars saved so far. And you guys are gonna think this is ridiculous, but I'm not spending my lunch money for the next few weeks so I can save even more cash for the camera. I get twenty dollars a week for lunch. So that should help. And, I'm gonna start working for my dad every day after school. He pays 10 dollars an hour so that should also be a good deal. AND! You know how Patrick won that xbox360 in that game machine? I'm gonna have him play that machine again for me, and try and win me an ipod, so I can sell it. Even though the older iPod videos only sell for about $150 now. Or maybe $200? I don't know.

I think I'm being very productive with my money. It's gonna be weird spending all that so fast on one thing. But, oh well!

OKAY SO JUST TO KEEP TRACK:
100 dollars so far! 450 more to go!
Well plus the twenty from lunch money.
So $120 dollars so far! and then I'll keep you updated on how much I get from working with my dad.

God damn, I'm so $$$ crazy lately

No comments: