Saturday, January 5, 2008

>:o

I really really really do not like this winter break
Everyone was gone for half of it. And there were so many days that I was just lazy and stupid. And I didn't get to do everything that I planned to do. And most of the time my plans never followed through was because I didn't have a ride into town! God damn it. I really wish I could drive

MY WISH LIST RIGHT NOW:

1) Go see my mom. I wish I went up there instead of staying in Eugene. Really. God damn!
2) MY PERMIT! My dad won't get my stupid birth certificate, which I need to get my permit. I want to drive more than anything.
3) A job. I'm going job searching on Monday. I know, "good luck with that! you're only 15!"

4) I want a job so I can buy these things:



^ I'VE WANTED THAT FOR SO LONG!^
But that's unrealistic since I DON'T have a job. So I'll stick with the camera I've always gotten when I lose or break one. I'll have to spend the rest of my Christmas money on it:



OMG I'm so sick of that camera. I mean it works good and everything. But I want something better. And I just found out it went up in price because I waited too damn long! NO!

Okay.. I'm done with this 'wish list' it's just pissing me off since I don't have any of these things

BYBEBYEBYEBYEBYBEYBE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this specific blog is pretty amazing i feel ya man im 15 too and alll of last summer i went job hunting and what did i get ...nothingg

and for christmas i got a crappy digital camera too and it just isnt much help since i want to become a photographer

new york is crap wen ur young