Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HI >:o

I'm in a really pissed off mood
I had a perfect day. But ever since I've gotten home I've been getting annoyed with everything. I'm imagining me saying all this in an angry voice as I'm typing this. I even have an angry face on. Which just made me laugh

ahahhahahahahaaaa

Okay!
Let me tell you all the things that are on my mind right now!

I'm really getting annoyed with people thinking their opinions or beliefs are above everyone elses. I have my opinions. You have yours. Lets leave it at that. We will NEVER see the day where everybody agrees with each other. So don't count on it. Having different beliefs, and opinions, and morals is what makes us individuals. So stop trying to shove yours onto other people. Really.

Wow I have a headache now.

I would blab on about all these other things on my mind but since my head hurts I don't feel like doing that.

Lets talk about good things!

If you're a reader, you probably know that my step brother's in China right now. Wait. Did I ever talk about that in any of my blogs? Idk. Whatever. Well anyways! He's in China. And things are HELLA cheap there. Like, CD's that are 20 or 30 dollars here are only a dollar there. I mean, that's pretty good. And you know that camera I'm dying for? I'm gonna have him look for it there! It might be a lot cheaper! Which would be really cool. I might even have him look at the new cannon rebel camera, instead of the older one. I would be SO excited if it's a lot cheaper there.

I slept in today. Again. It's such a bad habit. I don't do it on purpose, I swear. I'm starting to feel really sick. I don't wanna be on here anymore.

Bye...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You sound so smart..