Thursday, January 10, 2008

I've got desperate desires and unadmirable plans

I'M REALLY TIRED OF BEING SINGLE

This whole post is going to sound so pathetic and desperate but this is me venting. And sounding completely unstable.

It seems like every single movie, or TV show I watch lately I just focus on the people acting in it that are in relationships. And it just makes me want one even more. The last time I was in a relationship? Freshman year. I was broken up with. And ever since then I haven't had a 'flame' with any girl. 'Flame' was probably the wrong word to use. I had strong feelings for her and everything. But I don't think I've really had a REAL relationship before and it's driving me insane.

The thing is, I will never settle for less. I think I don't pay attention to a lot of people if they're not exactly what I want. Which is normal. But like I said, I'll never settle for less. Never have. Never will. Everyone tells me I deserve someone great. And I agree.

ALSO people tell me "She'll come to you. Just give it time"
But I'm sure all these girls have their friends saying "He'll come to you. Just wait"
Sorry I don't know where I'm going with that. It's too hard to explain what I'm trying to say.

I know exactly what type of girl I want. A sophisticated, and smart one. I want a real girl. One who doesn't care about her reputation. One with good views, and intentions. A loyal girl. One I ACTUALLY have stuff to relate with. Somebody new. Really I want it to be somebody new that comes into my life. Because all the girls in my life right now are such good friends, not girlfriend types or anything.

It's funny, I have it completely drawn out in my head. I know exactly what type of girl I want to meet. And I know exactly what type of relationship I want. Too bad it's not real!

"Wait. She'll come to you one day."

Screw that. I've waited long enough.
But I really don't want to settle for 'okay'
I won't.

So damn picky

And maybe if I find a girl that just seems 'okay' she might turn out to be just what I was looking for. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. Hahahahaha I find myself so damn complicated

1 comment:

Hilary said...

...and then a year later you dated Tep haha what good timing!