Saturday, January 12, 2008

Is anyone even reading this

It seems like more and more people are getting blogspots! And I like it! I think everyone should have a blogspot! I think they're really fun to read.

I wonder if anybody reads my blogspot. I mean, I know some people do. Only because they tell me they do. But I wonder, is it just them that read it? Exactly how many people have looked at it? Is there anyone that looks at this everday? Are most of the views just from new people that add me on myspace and say "oh, what's a blogspot?" then look at it once and forget about it? I don't know! It's just something I've always questioned. I guess it really doesn't matter to me if people read these blogs at all. Because this is just a place for me to vent and tell you about things you probably do not care about.

WHATEVER
Keeping it forever

No comments: