Tuesday, January 15, 2008

you're still not important

Today was really cold! I find it amazing how people can wear shorts and short sleeve shirts when it's 30 degrees out and hella icey. I mean, even I was cold. And I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt.

Ah! I really liked today.
After school I was with Ariel, Andrew, and Patrick. After Andrew left we went and sat in the drama hall. Haha! And we talked for a long time. And Ariel laughed at everything. And then Caitlin met up with me and we went and filmed this basketball game for TV class. We were laughing so hard at everything. Oh my god. It was fun.

DAMN! I HAD SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY!
Hey! I got 3 more people to get blogspots. It's slowley becoming popular! Woo!

Patrick's going home to Austria soon. Honestly, I'm gonna be really sad. He's become one of my best friends.

I haven't done any work for my dad this week.
So I haven't earned much money for the camera yet. I only have 80 dollars right now saved up for it. I would have 100, but I had to pay back my dad for the sweatshirt he bought me at American Apparel. God damn it. It seems like it's taking forever to save up money! I haven't spent any of my lunch money this week! So, that's good.

Okay, I don't have much more to say. I'm tired and lazy tonight. I'm probably going to bed soon.


Bye

No comments: