Wednesday, October 14, 2009

That rain that kept falling

I don't have anything to hold onto.
At least it doesn't feel like it anymore.
Everything I love has backed away from me.

I have never felt so alone.

I don't know who to look to help bring me back up. I don't really know how to bring myself back up. I don't want to take a break. I want to come see her at the end of a shitty day. And tell her all about it. Because really, I don't know who else to tell. And she has always listened.

I don't see it in the same way. To me when you're going through a hard time, you don't push away the people you love, you pull them closer. You let them see you at your worst stages. I know I just won't see her temporarily, and I know I should be used to that. But this is when I needed her the most. I thought she needed me too.

I don't want to edit out the sad parts. I want you here.

1 comment:

Joy is the key said...

I've been depressed too..
That loneliness I know how it feels though it's different for everyone..
Sending you positive energy yo help you through.