Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cammisha stayed at my house last night. And she listened to me. And for a while we sat in silence, because there wasn't much to say, but she was there. And I'm just happy about that. She fell asleep long before me. I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling, thinking. It made things a little easier when I woke up this morning to see my best friend across the room sleeping on the couch. In the morning we drove to school and it was silent. The whole time. When I was walking to class, she texted me.

"Last night I had a dream that we were at a bank and every man in front of us looked sketchy, looked like a robber, and we kept getting tense, and nervous, but each one would receive their money, and then walk away quietly. As we approached the counter the man who was standing behind us who looked completely normal, one we never were scared of. he pulled out a gun. we ducked down in front of him. In front of the counter. As he proceeded to rob the bank. Out of the whole group of people, the one we least expected to rob us, was the one who did."

She said, "It's weird finding messages in our dreams. It feels like our unconscious mind can completely spell out what our awake mind is trying to say."

No comments: