Friday, October 23, 2009

Need you like water in my lungs

I don't look forward to my weekends. I dread them. It's just three days in a row to make me hate everything just a little bit more. Everyone panics to find something to do, and someone to be with. Anything to keep them away from being by themselves. Like me. Sitting in my room, and waiting for my phone to go off. But I guess this is easier. I was excited to get off work tonight. But when I asked where you were you said, "I have no idea." And I knew asking you any further questions would be a waste of time.

Everyone else didn't respond to my texts, or answer my calls.
Everybody is the the middle of their nights when I'm just trying to start mine.

It's been really hard for me. Tonight while working Jimmy looked at the tip bucket and it was overflowing. He goes, "See. This is why were here." and I go, "But I want to be with my friends." and he says, "I'd rather have clothes than friends." And then he laughed. And I know he didn't mean it. But Jimmy really doesn't see his other friends anymore. And I don't either. We work together all night, go get food, and then go home usually. It's hard because this year, for once, everybody has left me. And everyone says, "They obviously just weren't good friends then." But that's not true. They keep moving, and I haven't been in the picture. I have been missing out and it is nobodies problem but mine.

It is okay to be alone. It's okay to feel like this. To be depressed.
It's hard to feel like everyone else in your life is miles ahead of you. It's hard feel the loss of things you really loved, or to question if you really loved it. It's hard retracing tracks, and going over what has gone wrong. It's hard saying yes. And it's hard saying no.

It's easy to be alone.

No comments: