Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dear Michael,

"I'm about to write you a meaningful letter to you, so when you're reading this, set your phone aside and enter a quiet room.. Let me list some of the things I love about you. I love how you randomly hug me throughout the day. We always act as if we haven't seen each other in a long time, when really it's only been a few days at the most. I love your smile. I love when you look me in the eyes. I even love the way you walk. There's something special and unique about everything you do. I love how sometimes when we kiss, you'll put your thumbs through the belt loops of my pants to pull me closer.

My favorite nights of the summer are the ones spent with you, doing things like eating Arbys, going to Blockbuster, and ending the night in bed talking.
I love who and how I am around you. I even notice a difference in my laugh whenever I'm with you. I love how the smallest things you do can bring me comfort, or make me want to lean over and kiss you. Like, when we're holding hands, and you'll lightly move your thumb over my hand. I may sound like a creep, but it's the little things like that, that I notice most.

I can't even imagine you doing all the things you do with me, with another girl. This may sound selfish, but I never want you to feel the way you do about me for anyone else. I know that I could never feel this way about anyone but you. Each and every time I see you, I fall more in love with you. I'm in love with you and all the things you do.

That one night when we were in my backyard with Jimmy and Pj, we ended up talking about who we'd end up marrying and I said, "I really wonder who I'll be married to later on." I secretly wanted you to get sad about that, or elbow me and hint towards how you wanted us to stay together in the future. During all that time, I could honestly picture our lives together, staying together.

Love,
Stephanie"

No comments: