Saturday, October 24, 2009

Good morning

"Wake up, It's eleven"
"I just wanted to sleep in this morning, I don't get to anymore."
"Get up. Maybe you shouldn't of been out all night last night."
"Dad.. I came home at 11. Are you serious? I came into your room and said I was here and you mumbled back lock the door, two times."
"I don't remember that at all.."
"Of course you don't. You were half asleep. But before I left I said goodnight again."
"Mhm.."
"Do you think I'm lying?"
"Yeah I think you're lying. What else would you do?"
"What? Dad, who would I be out all night with? I don't have anybody to be out all night with."
"You were probably at Stephanies. And I know her dad wouldn't approve."
"I wasn't, dad."
"You have a serious problem with telling the truth."
"And you have trust issues."
"No, just with you. Maybe if you got up your grades, and showed up on time at night. Maybe if you cleaned your room when I tell you to."
"Why is it that you still yell at me about my room, even when it's clean? Doesn't that say something."
"What's your plan when you're 18? Obviously you don't plan on graduating. But what else?"
"Thanks dad. Stop there. Don't talk to me."
"I hope you plan on moving out. Since you're 18, I don't have to keep you here. And I don't want you here. Our lives would be a whole lot easier with out each other. I'd start saving to get away from me. Maybe when your moved out, you can prove to me that I can trust you."
"Don't even try for my trust. Don't trust me, dad. If I'm exactly what you say I am, all I'll do is lie to you, let you down, and make you dissapointed everytime you say I'm your son. Your life probably would be easier with out me. I can't say the same. I hate you for doubting me with everything I do."
"And I hate you for giving me reason to."

I left.
And came back to money on my bed.
Thanks..

No comments: