Monday, May 18, 2009

Unfolding

I just want to let you know how important it was to me hearing what you said a couple weekends ago. I am still thinking about it. You coming up to me, and pulling me away from everybody, with in a second I knew what you were going to say. When I wrote that post on here a couple months ago, I never expected you to see it. When you told me that your family printed it out, when you gave me a hug, when you told me what it meant to you, I felt something that I've really never felt before. I felt a connection with somebody that I don't know very well, which is something I haven't felt for such a long time. And I hardly knew what to say back. But all I can think now is still the same as what I thought a couple months ago. You're powerful. Your words, are powerful. You ended it with a thank you. And we were seperated and went back with the people we came with.

It doesn't matter if we do not say a word to each other for the rest of high school, because I will always remember what you said to me that night.

I hope you know just how strong you really are, Abbie. Shine on.

No comments: