Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lessons being thrown back and forth

One thing that I have told myself all year, is that I have to lose the desire of control. Over myself. And over everyone else. I've felt like I accomplished losing that desire. But I really haven't.

Everyone is fighting some sort of battle. Everyone ends up okay. And really, what it all boils down to, is that I care too much. I am always the one that wants to come to the rescue. I have gotten so secure with myself that I'm starting to focus more on making everyone else around me feel the same way.

Everything will run its course.
Everything is being lead in the direction it is meant to be.
Where we are, is where we are supposed to be. And that's all that matters.

What I've learned, is we really can't help other people.
They can only help themselves.

You can't try to better someone.
You can only better yourself.

No comments: