Friday, May 1, 2009

Can you find all that you stand for

Whenever things get going good for me, people throw a ton of negativity my way. And it doesn't work. What you were saying to me in class today was getting you all worked up for nothing. And you laugh loudly so I'll hear you. And you start stuttering when you speak. And you might as well stop and let yourself calm down. Because your plan is not working. Because even if your attempts did make me unhappy, it wouldn't make you happier yourself. Because once you realize me being weak, makes you feel stronger, you realize that your energy is wasted on hating me. You realize you care much more than you want to.

We never ended anything on bad terms.
And I'm not going to stop being nice to you, because I want to keep it that way.

1 comment:

The truth shall set you free said...

first-- You have a pack of haters..
____________________--
Funny how others insecurities are boosted by belittling those that they THINK r weak. Hmm, I believe this is a form of finding some type of validation with in themselves by beating up on others. Glad to see that you are just that confident in who you are to have allowed them to say what they wanted, because sometimes people just want to be herd, even if it is about (crap), but the mere fact that you have continued to do you is awesome.
_____________PS.
LET YOUR HATERS BE YOUR MOTIVATORS.. TEE,HEEE