Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mixed thoughts

My anxiety is really driving me insane.
You know that feeling when you're waiting for someone to text you back something important? Or the feeling before giving a speech? The feeling when you're in a 10 foot radiance of the person you hate?

That nervous feeling. That sick anxious feeling.
It never goes away for me.

Tonight I realized things are a lot more fun for me when they're not planned out.
I'm a spontanious person and would rather be suprised than to expect something to happen. Because then it's a build up to a let down.

I realized that right once I reached the point in my life where I really started to care about peoples feelings again, they stop caring for mine.

I found out that I can get the answer I want from my dad if I approach him with it the right way. But I'm really disapointed that he acts like he's doing a big favor for me when he only gave me twenty dollars for portland tomorrow. Thats all he gave me. Thats all I have to spend. But once again, I don't even say thank you. He came back in and gave me an extra ten, which just bothered me even more. So I told him to get out of my room. The twenty he gave me is for lunch for the rest of the week. So really, its not doing me a favor. He gives that to me every week. Once again though, I'm feeling guilty.

And I think it's really scary how every single night,
I always glance over at the clock, or look at my phone, right once it's 9:11.

No comments: