Thursday, January 8, 2009

Let's take our chances

I was up until 5:30 talking to steph on the phone.
And today, I slept in and missed school.
I know I should of got off the phone earlier last night, but I couldn't.

We talked about everything there is to talk about. And we agreed on every opinion we had. We talked about religion. And how we question if there is a heaven, or if there is a hell. And how ridiculous it is that people dedicate their whole life for their after life. How we just want to do what we want now, and not worry about it. And what happens after our life? Is that it? Are we just forgotten? And we realized how in the length of time that the earth lives, our life time is just a split second of it. After this will we be forgotten? We're really just another drop in the ocean. It makes you feel smaller than ever. What happens when the world ends? I mean, then there's really nothing. It's just the galaxy holding absolutely nothing. She got my mind racing about all of that. It's really a scary thought to think about anything that just ends. We talked about how much school is a waste of time, and how much it's holding us back from doing everything there is to do. And how life is just a playground and we really shouldn't have to work, or any of that. We got into science talk and she kept bringing up theories that they discovered like, "They know how to capture images of your imagination now." But I just told her it's a myth. And she told me about her childhood. And I told her about my future. And I felt really close with her.

Not having my phone is the worst thing.
And not being able to see her gets harder every day.
But wow. I love her a lot.



I really need to get caught up in school..



We share conversations on how we're all just floating through space and nothing matters. I'm looking for a pattern.
Is it possible to say, baby lets run away to the East Coast, or Seattle.
Corpus or St. Marcus. I've got a credit card, and a reliable car. Let's drive...