Saturday, January 3, 2009

To answer your question, it will probably take more.

Sometimes I sort of wish my blogspot wasn't discovered, at all.
I wish that I never posted the link on my myspace.
And I wish that I didn't have a 3 row list of followers.

Just because I sort of hold back on saying anything that I want to say.
But at the same time, I love that people are actually interested. That people actually care about what goes on in my normal life. But then again, maybe my life isn't as normal as I think it is. It's probably not as normal as I present it on here, or make it up to be. Although on here it sounds like it's just the same shit, but a different day, it's actually changing drastically all the time. I guess sometimes I like that. Because no day is ever the same as the one before. I purposely throw in something to change it, or it changes itself. Because I don't like to feel routine.

Sometimes I wish people wouldn't bring up the things I type on here in person. Not only is it awkward, but it's personal. Sometimes the people that bring it up, are people that I didn't even know read it. It's actually a scary feeling to think that they think they know all that goes on. Thinking they have me figured out down to the core. but really, this isn't even a half of it. There's a lot of empty spaces on this blog. And by that, I mean there's a lot that people don't know. I never really throw in all the details, or everything that really happened, just because there's somethings I just want to keep to myself. My life is packed full of details that people don't know about. And I like that.
I hope I never become someone that is easy to define.

No comments: