Monday, November 30, 2009

Can't go any further than this

Good morning, I can't make myself get out of bed.

"You know when you'd always correct me when I'd say she's not the right girl for you? And you'd say she was? The right girl for you is someone who will love you just as much as you love her and want to be with you just as much as you want to be with her. That is who is right for you."

"But nobody knows who's right for me or who isn't, except for me. To me, she is the right one for me, I'm just not the right one for her. And I know that should change everything but it doesn't. I love her more than she loves me. What I feel with her is exactly spot on what I always wanted to feel with someone, and that's all that matters to me. All the messy parts don't make her any less right for me. I wish she wanted what I want. I don't know how to move on from her, but I think that telling myself that I need to is a really good first step. That's one thing that I've never done."

I don't want to feel like this. I don't want to have to let go.
I feel useless, I feel stupid, ugly, and alone.

No comments: