Monday, October 1, 2007

Kind of an 'add on' to the previous blog

I was just texting Cammisha

I think she helped me realize that I just need to take life a little slower. And stop looking for happiness, and stop looking for what I need. And just let it come to me.

Cammisha: I like your blog. I have noticed change in you. I didn't want to say anything.
Me: What change have you noticed?
Cammisha: I can't really put my finger on it. Just your so busy. And you're trying to MAKE yourself happy, instead of just letting it happen.
Me: You're exactly right..
Cammisha: You're just kind of distant. It's like I can't find you.

Thank you Cammish. And I'm sorry. You giving me the truth is actually really good for me right now. I was talking to Susan about all these friend issues and she said word by word: "As long as you have one good friend like Cammisha, then everything's fine"

She's exactly right.

AND SAME WITH YOU NICK

I'm glad you told me how you were feeling about the change in me. I'm glad you can actually tell me the truth. I needed to hear that. I know I was kind of getting upset. But it's because I wasn't letting myself accept it. You're such a good friend to me. I hope that no change in me weakens our friendship.

As for everyone else
please don't try to LOOK for change in me, just so you can point it out. But if you need to talk to me about it, talk to me about it.

No comments: