Monday, October 1, 2007

Random thrown out thoughts

  • I really don't want to go to guitar practice tonight. I'm too tired.


  • I'm really glad that I finished all of my homework. I feel so accomplished.


  • I wanna be chillin' with people at somebodies home right now


  • Happy birthday Caitlin Joyner. I'm sorry the milkshake I bought you was gross.


  • My dog just ran away. My step mom's going crazy about it. I'm scared too.


  • LMAO people need to stop lurking my comments


  • Actually I do it too. So whatever. I just need to be more careful about what I say on MySpace


  • I'm tired of that freshman girl that always says hi to me awkwardly. She came up to me today and said "I think you're really cool. I'm seriously not even kidding." Chelsea and I laughed.


  • I wanna keep reading my book. I can't set that thing down.


  • Susan just walked in. I wonder if she found the dog.


  • Ooops I never finished me vault. It's probably flat now.


  • She found the dog


  • I want to clean my room. And then just sleep.


  • My camera is broken. I'm gonna buy a new one. Or try to get this one fixed. My mom said she'll help pay for it. I love my mom.


  • It's my Moms birthday tomorrow. I called her and yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" today. And she was all "UHM, IT'S NOT TIL TOMORROW YOU RETARD" I laughed.


  • I don't know what I'm doing this weekend. Except for Thursday and Friday


  • No school on Friday


  • I spent just about all of my lunch money today (twenty dollars)


  • I'm obsessed with Landlocked Blues


  • I guess I have to get ready for guitar. I want to just skip when they drop me off and go to Jamba Juice and call people.


  • OKAY BYE

    1 comment:

    stephstuff said...

    hm, i know who youre talking about on the 8th one...