Friday, October 19, 2007

ANYWAYS

Ignore all the posts where I wasted my time typiing about them. I'm going to talk about things that are actually important. Good thtings.

Everything is going really great right now. I think this weekend should be really good. Even though I'm not allowed to stay the night anywhere. Today should be good, tomorrow night should be great, I have no clue what I'm doing Sunday. I miss hanging out with Nick. I hungout with him in the library this morning.

OH! I've been working with my dad lately to save up money so I can buy my camera. Since mine is broken and all. I really need to stop breaking camera's. I didn't spend my lunch money all week so it can go towards my camera. Yesterday was a half day. Today's a half day. Yesterday was so much fun. It's always fun at Jacob's house.

Okay well I guess I should get back to "working" in photoshop
too bad all of my work is done and I have nothing else to do besides blog, and myspace.

GOODBYE

No comments: