Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I know, I haven't posted anything in here for a while. It's almost as if I've had writers block lately. I can't put all of my thoughts into words. It's actually sort of upsetting.

Tonight was really great. Here, I'll describe it for you. I was sitting down in the basement, and I was talking with Lauren. And I hadn't talked to her in a long time. And while we were talking I realized how wise she is. And I started to think about what I'm going to be like when I'm her age. And she asked me "how's life?" and I really couldn't even put it into words. Maybe she asked "what's new?" I don't know.

Every thing's just so great. And I told her that. And I told her that I think I'm worried I'm just making conclusions too fast. And I can't really explain what I mean by that. But I think once again, I'm starting to fear unhappiness too much. I mean, why don't I just enjoy this? Being so content. And she told me "Because you're afraid you're going to lose it." I realized that, and I knew that. I just didn't know what to say back.

We started talking about my friends. And I talked about ones I don't know anymore. And we talked about ones I'm afraid of losing. And we talked about ones that are so good for me. And we talked about ones that are bad news. And I told her I consider myself a good friend. I just easily get upset with people, which I'm trying to change. And I told her how attached I get. And surprisingly enough, that's normal. I didn't think it was. I thought I was just really clingy or something. I guess people just don't show it. I know that I don't show it.

An hour had probably gone by and we still had so much to talk about. We were laughing at everything, and cracking jokes about some of the things I do. And it really put me in a good mood. I love conversations like those. I love people that have the ability to keep a serious conversation going, without it being awkward. And I love it when people throw their real opinions of me, towards me. I really like knowing them. Whether they're bad, or good. They're just nice to hear.

I loved tonight.

No comments: