Friday, October 5, 2007

ten, five, two thousand and seven

Today was absolutely terrible.
I left Jackson's house around 11:00 this morning and took the city bus home. Then I get to the house and realize that I don't have a key. And all of the doors were locked. So I took the screen off of my window to try to get through my window. But my window was locked. Same with all the other ones. I would of called my dad but he was out of town, and my phone was dead. Susan was working. My brothers were working. So I had no option but to just sit in my dads truck in the driveway and listen to music. After about 4 hours I was going out of my mind. I was pretty miserable.

BUT

Last night was a lot of fun. Just "the normal group" at Jackson's I guess. About 90% of the time I was just watching them play halo. But it was still fun. His house always is. And I got to talk to Joseph for the first time in a long time. It was cooooool.

I just cleaned my room. It looks really good. And I have my window open. And I'm listening to Built To Spill. And Susan has this cinnamon candle lit in the kitchen and it smells really good. It's starting to feel like winter again. OH BY THE WAY! WHY DID I EVER SAY I WAS GETTING TIRED OF THE HEAT? My god it's starting to get cold. I wish I could do something with people tonight. But I can't because my Grandma's 80Th birthday party is tomorrow. Maybe I can sneak out if someone can give me a ride. MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE.

I need to start saving my money to get my new camera. Since mine is broken. I'm just gonna buy the same one that I had. I think I'm gonna go mow the lawn so I can make some $$$! I wanna read my book, but I can't. I need to get my backpack out of Cameron's car. I hope Natasha isn't mad at us about last night. Hmm. If you're reading this Natasha, we're sorry. And I'm just rambling on right now. So BYE!

No comments: