Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm sorry

About all of my stupid, immature posts below

And I'm sorry about all this nonsense that I've been writing about.
I'm sick of always repeating the same things on here. Complaining about the same things that I cannot change. I'm done. So here's a new start, to writing about things I haven't written about. Writing about things that I actually want to write about.

Today my mom talked to me about how worrying gets me no where.
And she told me to not let everything get to me. And she told me to stop putting so much thought into everything that happens. It's true. I put SO much thought into everything that happens. I over-think every single situation that happens. Idk if that's a good thing.

I don't know. I'm gonna stick to what she said.

She also told me I'm so good at reading people, and understanding people, and how I should work with people when I'm older. I just laughed. But it's true. I really do know how to read people well.

No comments: