Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm back on blogger

It wouldn't let me get on my BlogSpot for so long. I don't even know why. I had the password right and everything. I don't know. BUT, I'm back on and I'll have more posts now. I've been wanting to write everyday on here but I wasn't able to.

Hmm last night was fun. I had people over. We blasted music. We partied to my strobe light. They left. I cleaned, and I was home alone and bored. So Cameron, Austin, and Alex came over and spent the night.

This weekend was insane. So much fun. But almost a little too much to deal with.
I don't know. I'm really excited for next weekend though. Goin' to Jacob's condo in Portland. As long as my dad says yes. Patrick's coming with us too. It'll be fun.

Yesterday Caitlin, Andrew, and I walked around the duck game (outside of the duck game actually) going to random tailgaters. Trying to find me a Sierra Mist. We were probably walking around for about 3 hours maybe even longer. I don't know. It was so much fun though. I'm actually really starting to enjoy winter. Afterwards they came over, with everyone else and made grilled cheese sandwiches.

My dad and Susan are home. I cleaned the house so well so they don't even know people were over ;) YOU KNOW MEH! I actually feel guilty about having people over for some reason. I don't know. I would just hate to lose trust with my dad. I'm doing nothing today. Homework, and laying around I guess? I don't know I want to go somewhere but I don't wanna find a ride.

No comments: