Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Update!

What I've been up to? A lot of nothing. But all of this nothing is so great.

I guess the only down side of what's been going on is there's no more free fourth periods. No more seeing Chelsea and Caitlin every single day. I really hope Caitlin and I don't lose touch with Chelsea. I would hate for that to happen.

Yeah, there's new classes now. I love my classes. Okay, my schedule:
Free first period with Andrew and Avieta. I love it. It's always fun.
Second period, math.
Third period is Multicultural Studies (GREATEST CLASS)
Fourth period is advanced TV with Caitlin.

Really, I love Multicultural. Even though I know nobody in that class other than Stefanie. Today we did all of these little games to break the awkwardness. But really it just made everything even more awkward. We had to go around and ask people questions, get them to sign their names, all that jazz. I guess it was sort of fun. Then we all got in this big circle and we had to stare at the person next to us, straight in the eyes, for thirty seconds. Dead silent. It was so awkward. And the point of it was, to study the person with in the thirty seconds and put together what type of person you think they are. Then, you write down how you see them, and what you think about them on a note card. I guess we're doing that tomorrow. It should be interesting what the girl says about me because I couldn't be serious at all. I kept cracking up while we were staring at each other. Oh man.. I love that class.

I really can't think about what else I've been up to. Advanced TV is nice. Caitlin and I are gonna do a documentary on Chelsea Hunt. Or on Patrick Green. "What's a Chelsea Hunt?" Hahahahahah oh my god, that was probably the funniest thing I heard all day.

Uh, I took a nap today. For an hour. I woke up by Katie jumping on my bed, turning on all the lights, and taking off my socks. It was funny. I love having her around at the house.

I guess I'm going to do my homework now. So I don't have to do it when I'm around Andrew and Avieta tomorrow during first period.

No comments: