Monday, November 12, 2007

Genius

"People die so many times in their lifetime. To me the death of a person means they have changed, and they are no longer that person. Everytime someone changes, they become someone new. That person they once were is dead, non existant. At the same time they are themselves, so we should learn to accept the change in people. That's why memories are important to try and get every day you can. Try and get some of everyone inside a single person. People have an inconistant way of living, they change so much. I believe that people should not try to stop their friends from changing, because with that you end up with a non-existant un-real friendship, or fake friends. Don't keep someone around just because you used to be real good friends with them, they might have changed, keep that person in your head and save those memories, and leave the murderer alone, unless the murder was for a greater good. A change that was a necessary one. The terrible tragedy of life that people change, and no one wants to except it. I miss a lot of things, I miss certain moments and people I have had in my life, and to miss something I had to have a memory of it, so I want as many memories as I can get. Sometime you have to beat yourself to move one from things, and you have to beat yourself just so you don't feel that pain of loss ever again. We lose people more often than people think, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly. I feel fortunate to have built a group that survives and is constructed for change, we change, and I feel I manipulate the structure to work." - Cameron Wray

No comments: