Thursday, November 29, 2007

SPILL OUT!

Time for more spill outs

  • I really hate the weather. It's slowly starting to bring down my mood. And it's making everybody all pissy and depressed. It's really annoying.

  • I really like the song shoreline. It inspires me to do something great.

  • People just don't seem to be motivating me lately. Which is unusual.

  • Tomorrow's the last day of November

  • I really can't stop thinking about how much is going to crash down December + January

  • I don't think this blog is doing anything except make me think more, and make me feel even more stressed.

  • But I'm still writing because when I need to spill everything out, this is where e I do it.

  • This week went by so slowly. For so long the weeks were going by fast. Now they're just getting really, really, long.

  • I'm always in pissy moods during the week days. And I'm the happiest person on the planet during the weekends.

  • My dad told me tonight I think too much. I told him I agree.

  • My mom told me tonight that she's doing good. And that makes me feel good.

  • My brother told us tonight he wants to get his life back on track. And I really think he means it.

  • I need to give Mackenzie her book back. Or buy her a new one since I completely ruined the cover. I feel bad.

  • I WANT TO TAKE PHOTOGRAPHY NEXT SEMESTER. I went into that classroom. It's so laid back. So cool.

  • I'm supposed to hangout with some old friends this weekend. It'll be so great. And all my other plans sound gooood.

  • Then the weekend after this weekend, family party in Portland. So pumped up.

  • No homework tonight. Finished it all in class. Thank god.

  • I hate going anywhere for lunch, or first period now since it's so cold. I prefer just staying in the library with the whole group there.

  • I love hanging out with everyone in the library. Even if the librarians a bitch.

  • Go Rayven for making a petition to get her out of this school!

  • I keep getting text messages and I don't even wanna read them tonight

  • Every thing's bugging me. Susan talking so loud. My room being messy. The fact that I'm always so tired lately. How lately I always shake. Actually, it's been like that forever. I always shake for some reason. I can't keep my hands still right now. It's annoying. My dad says it's because of my poor diet.

  • Caitlin and I are falling behind in Advanced TV

  • I'm almost to my hundredth post on here.

  • I'm gonna clean my room now.
  • No comments: