Monday, December 10, 2007

WOW

I really haven't posted on here in a long time ever since I took the link off my page. Once again, my horoscope about today is so right. I've been really upset about this weekend, and about how everyone keeps bringing up embarrassing stories from this weekend, and how I got everyone pissed off at me. And I was thinking today how "wow I screwed everything up. I really think it's time to make some god damn change." and I kept thinking how I'm drawing conclusions too quickly, and how I keep saying "this week is going to suck, because this weekend sucked" is ridiculous. I keep worrying every one's going to be annoyed with me for SO long because of what I did this weekend. And I keep thinking it's time I get back on track. I'm not saying NO MORE FUN. Wtf. Rambling now. I'm just saying, I need to learn how to limit myself. I'll leave it at that.

So anyways, back to my horoscope. I always read it at the end of the day. Everything it says fits together with what I typed above. I was actually shocked how much it tied in with all the thoughts I processed today.

"You like knowing what's real, yet new information may come to your attention today that makes you wonder if you are on the right track. Your resistance to change can turn into rigidity, but this really won't be a sensible strategy -- especially if your original conclusion was wrong. Being open to change won't solve the underlying problem, but it can make your day easier and more pleasant."

An asshole at our school hit me with his car today in the parking lot. On purpose. Hah! I really can't stand SO many people lately. Everyone was pissing me off. The only people I actually talked to today were Cameron, Tasha, and Cammisha.

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
Maybe I'm doing that thing again where I get annoyed too easily. But I don't know. I always get like this in December. I become the biggest asshole. WHATEVER
I'm going to bed. I wanna just sleep in tomorrow. I'm actually considering it. But then again, first period was fun today just hanging out in Cameron's van. Maybe I'll come for that.

BYE!

No comments: