Thursday, December 27, 2007

I won't I can't I won't I can't

It's funny how it's sort of becoming a trend for people to tell me to 'grow up' when I get in a fight with them. The funny thing is, I don't want to 'grow up' I'm fifteen years old. I don't need to grow up. Or act grown up. Or pretend to be super mature. I'm so damn young. I might as well enjoy it. Ha! I won't change, or 'grow up' for anybody.



I just found that picture on my computer. I like it. Just thought I'd share that..

ANYWAYS LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DAY
I woke up around nine because I had a physical. SO my dad took me there. They told me how I'm healthy. And I got two shots. And they hurt like hell. And my arm has been sore all day. And it's supposed to hurt worse tomorrow. Joy! And THEN. I argued with my dad. Hell, I don't even remember why. But it seems to happen a lot lately. I went home, changed, then want to the mall with Caitlin, Danielle, Tyler, and Chelsea. It was so much fun. I wasted more money. On fierce cologne, and this long sleve gray shirt. Yesterday I bought those black vans with the laces. Yeah everyone has those. None of this important. I wonder if anyone is still reading.

OH THERE WAS SOMETHING ELSE I HAD TO SAY

I'm in such a good mood

I have a lot of self confidence lately. And I really like it.
I love myself right now. I don't care how terrible that sounds. I love the person that I am.

No comments: