Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Stupid

Destroying our friendship and letting it all fall apart was probably the most stupid thing I've ever done. I'm sick of hearing people say I never cared about our friendship. I did. I just couldn't make the change for you. Because I'm stupid stupid stupid and it's far too late to get it back. I'm so sorry. You never deserved the way I was. I'm SO sorry if you feel abandoned. I'm sorry I couldn't be the friend you needed. I'm sorry that I let you down.

Wtf. I mess everything up.
And this isn't me being "emotional" this is me admitting my faults.

Anyway, today was okay. I think I can sum up this week as not that great. The mall was fun with Cammish though. I got some Christmas shopping done. I talked to my mom. And that's about the only good thing that happened. Oh, fourth period was fun with Chelsea and Stefan.

I really miss fourth period with Caitlin and Chelsea. I miss our group..

Lolz at my new picture.
Okay I guess it's time for me to go to bed.
I bought a new beenie today. I'm not gonna wear it tomorrow though. Or maybe I will. I don't know. Goodnight!

No comments: