Thursday, December 27, 2007

Twenty people

I know I usually make each one about a couple paragraphs long but I'm really gonna try to make these ones short and simple so you don't have to read so much to find which one is you.

Gonna start writing in this thing about every day again. I've been lazzzzy.

1) We don't really talk anymore, or hangout. Probably because it's way too hard to get a hold of you. I would call or text you but you never answer your phone. SO it would be pointless

2) You told me that some of the things I do affect you so much, and that you really care about me as a person. And I bring up the fact that I am slowly changing. But it doesn't feel like you really care. And it seems like I'm the only person who's putting effort into this friendship. I'm the only one who always asks to hangout and none of the times it's even happened. All I'm saying is, don't tell me you really would like it if I changed, and that you'd like to be friends again, if you're not gonna try for the friendship. Because I was really excited to start hanging out again. And last time we did hangout you were sorta distant. (OOPS I DID A PARAGRAPH ONE)

3) You're the greatest friend on this planet (papa) I just gave it all away there. I'm so happy that we're friends. I'm so grateful for you. I love being able to say that you're one of my best friends. You're such a great person, and we're so much alike, and you care so much for me. I love you to death.

4) We hadn't talked for about two years, and then finally the other day we hung out. And it was so much fun. I still consider you 'my best friend' I hope you know that. I really wish you lived in Eugene though.

5) You're stupid. I sort of said enough about you though in my last post. I would just like to point out again that not everyone will love you and you really need to establish that.

6) I really miss the fun we used to have. You seem to always be busy now and I know it's not your fault. But, you don't have much time left here. And I really think we all need to make the best of it. I'm gonna be really sad when you leave America.

7) We don't hangout anymore either. It seems like every time I try to make plans with you, it never really follows through. That's all I really have to say to you. Because I really haven't talked or hung out with you for a while. It's weird. Because for a while I was at your house every weekend. It would be nice if we could start hanging out again. And it'd be nice if you actually asked me to hangout every once in a while. It seems like I'm the one who's always asking. But it's always been like that.

8) You're the greatest. Really, nobody is as much fun as you are. I can't believe how incredibly alike we have become. Really, you are the most loyal + trusting person I know. Honestly.

9) We don't really hangout much anymore. WTF saying that is getting really old. I guess a lot of people haven't been able to hangout this winter break. But anyways, I think you were starting to get mad at me for a while. I don't know! We went to the mall the other day and it was fun. But, it would be nice if we could hangout as much as we used to.

10) We never talk. At all. I texted you the other day and said "we need to do something soon. it's been a while" and you didn't say anything back. we used to do something just about every day. Okay, every weekend. I hope you don't think I don't wanna be friends with you anymore. Because I still do.

11) You're always fun to hangout with. And we don't hangout ALL the time like we used to so we don't get angry with each other anymore. It's fun though every time we go downtown, or go to your house. You're always fun to hangout with because you're always up for anything. You need to get your phone back. I've wanted to hangout this winter break and it's hard to get a hold of you.

12) I love you.. and boats. I would really like to hangout more.

13) Eh, you're annoying. Still. That's really all I have to say. I have zero emotions towards you anymore. And I really like it.

14) YOU'RE GREAT. You, Caitlin, and I have became such a good and fun group. I'm so thankful that I met you.

15) You're really fun to be around. And you're probably the greatest friend I have to talk with about everything. I feel like I haven't been a good enough friend to you this past month and I'm sorry. I'm workin' on it. Now come back home from Canada. Whoops, gave it all away.

16) I remember the days when I used to hangout with you a lot. And everybody else. And it really was fun. And this is going to sound ridiculous. But, I'm starting to wonder if the only reason you hung out with me was to meet her. Since you liked her, and you guys went out and all. Ever since the break up with her you completely stopped talking to me. Just a thought.

17) I'd like to become better friends with you. You were fun to hangout with last winter break. You've always been fun to hangout with. AND I REALLY LIKE YOUR HOUSE.

18) You're so cool. I really like you. That sounds weird. But, I mean as a person. You're just fun to be around. You laugh easily, at everything actually. You listen. And you care. I would really like to become better friends with you again.

19) It's weird how you just stopped talking to me completely. Probably because I'm "too emotional" the days when we used to hangout were the best days I've had in these two years of high school. Driving around in your car with everybody on the weekends. And when we'd all go to your house for lunch. I don't know. I guess we'll probably hangout in the future?

20) I still really look up to you. Always have.

No comments: