Monday, December 24, 2007

Not everyone will love you

I really need to get this out!

Last night I got these comments. And I don't want to name any names even though half of you will know who I'm talking about. But anyways. The person was confronting me about me not liking her, and her getting mad because I "talked shit" about her. And she said if I don't like her I should have a reason. And honestly, I don't even know her. She goes to my school, yeah. But I mean, we're not friends or anything. We've never even talked before.

AND BEFORE YOU STOP READING
This isn't a blog where I'm just trying to talk bad about her. It's just, the fight we had REALLY made me realize something stupid that we all do.

OKAY! As I was saying. She was mad because I "talked shit" about her, and her sister. I think we cleared up the whole sister thing. And then she goes "Well, you still talked shit about me. And I don't like that. You say you don't like me, you don't even know me. You might wanna watch what you say in the future" blah blah blah.

God damn it. Haven't we all "talked shit" before. Is it really that big of a deal? Should she REALLY care about my opinion towards her. I mean, I don't really care what people think of me. Especially people I don't even know. She said I need a reason for why I don't like her. I don't have a reason! Too be perfectly honest, I'm judging her. Maybe she really is a nice person. But I mean, I guess from what I thought of her I just said "I don't like her"

I mean, think about it. Don't we do that ALL the time. "Oh I don't like him/her!" I mean really, I hear that at least 21943124932 times a day from so many different people. It's kind of human to judge people. EVEN THOUGH WE SHOULDN'T, we do it. And it's hard to stop, and it's a really bad habit, but we all do it every once in a while. I guess the whole argument with her just bugged me because it was so hypocritical of her.

I guess what I'm trying to get through to everybody is, you really should not care about what I have to say about you. There's many people I don't like. Many of them I have reasons for, and many of them I'm just judging off what I know about them. And I know I shouldn't do that but that's JUST THE WAY I AM. Not everyone is going to love you. And I'm 100% fine with that. They don't matter anyway. And they shouldn't matter to you either! Just care about the people that care about you.

Just keep this in mind, okay?

Post commentzzzz if you have anything to say

No comments: