Sunday, December 16, 2007

100th post

Wow. One hundred posts on here now. Insane. I don't really write much lately though. I've been too lazy or busy or whatever. So this will be a big update.

I'm really weird lately. I'm so.. not motivated. So uninspired. Just lazy. I really am not trying for anything. I'm not thinking about anything. I have no plans. I'm just going through the days being, well, lazy. I don't really know how else to explain it. Maybe this is just myself telling myself I need a break. A break from caring so much, and thinking so much, a break from routine, and just a time to relax a little bit.

Joseph spent the night last night. It was fun. And funny. And I feel so sick today. I didn't go anywhere or do anything. I usually don't on Sundays. Yesterday was so much fun though. I started the day real early. I went to Josephs house around nine. And we hungout, we went downtown, we played guitar hero at his house like we always do, and then I went to his indoor soccer game. I sat by Isacc at the game. We were laughing so hard the whole time. Especially at this lady in the crowd that kept making these bird calls. Anyways then we went back to Josephs house again. Went to valley river and saw "I am Legend" with Cammisha and all her friends. It was fun. I really liked the movie too. I recomend you see it.

I'm still in the whole 'EVERY ONES ANNOYING' mood
I think that's starting to push people away from me since I'm always getting so easily annoyed and being an asshole and such. Just a phase. Calm down. I'm trying to change it. Like I said, I'm just weird lately. I think things will start to improve after Christmas, or during winter break. Oh that reminds me! We put up Christmas lights today. We're getting our tree tomorrow. Susan made such good chocolate cookies with powdered sugar on top. They're heaven. I'm gonna go get some more, and a glass of milk.

It's 7:00 and I already wanna go to bed.
I haven't talked to my mom for a while. It's really weird.
OH AND NOTE TO SELF: I should probably start going to class and focusing. Grades should be here soon. I know I could of done better.

No comments: