Monday, November 5, 2007

YES

I'm really liking November. It's really a good month. I don't know if it can add up to how good October was though. Maybe it will, I don't know! Tonight was really great. Cammisha and I walked around Coburg, even though it was freezing (which I enjoy) I like actually love the freezing cold lately for some reason. Anyways, we got pizza and walked back, and watched eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. It was really great. REALLY great. And she just left. And I'm already getting tired. And I've been listening to David ford all night. I FINALLY FOUND "There is a light" I remember I messaged him saying "Put back up There Is a Light! That's my favorite" and he said "I'll keep it in mind, Michael!" and he did it! Woo! It really is one of my favorite songs.

It's only nine thirty, and I'm already tired. Well, there was a time change. So it would really be 10:30 right now. I'm so not used to this time change. It was completely dark at 5:30. That's so insane.

Okay I'm going to go get some cranberry grape juice, listen to David Ford, and then watch TV until I fall asleep. I really wish I could find my ipod. Goodnight!

No comments: