Monday, August 17, 2009

Love is noise, Love is pain

Over half of your posts would be written after we would get off of the phone, when we'd talk all night. I'd wake up in the morning, log on here, and usually see something written about me. And I know sometimes it's hard for you to express things out loud, but you did it so perfectly through writing.

On April 11th you delete them all. And I can't explain how much that hurt, or how much I wish I could read them again.

But I guess I don't need them. I just miss your words.
I know how good it's been all along. But it's nice to look back and remember.

I love you. I don't even know if you read this anymore.. But I'm sorry for trying to push your words out of you. I know that that's what you used to see as my biggest flaw. How worrisome I was. How I tend to over think everything you say. I just want you to be happy. Last night the silence killed me. And I wanted to keep talking about it, but I knew it needed to be dropped. The only thing I knew how to do was cheer you up and move on from it. Because I knew it was out of my control. But of course, you know me, it's always going to be in the back of my mind. I'm worried about you and I want you to be happy. I know you're strong enough to push through what's coming up and I'll be by your side the whole time.

No comments: