Friday, August 7, 2009

Let go of your heart, let go of your head, and feel it now

I'm where the nights are warm and the days are long,
and when the day is gone the night lives on.

I am hundreds of miles away from home and it feels great.

I loved last night and the boardwalk. And how amazing it looked lit up. Seeing the ocean from the top of all of the rides. And the scent of the salt water in the warm air. The music and the lights.

I love it here. And it's what throws my mind all over the place. Is this the place for me? Where I should come after high school? It's hard thinking about leaving Eugene when it's all I've ever known. It's hard picturing my best friend leaving with out me. The only one that feels like my real best friend. It's all so familiar and comforting to me in Eugene. There is so much adventure here. There is so much I would enjoy here.

Every part of this state I've seen so far, I've loved.
And I really need to keep that in my mind.

No comments: