Monday, March 2, 2009

Fakin' a smile with the coffee to go

Today was a bad day. Nothing unfortunate happened. No one did anything wrong, but I haven't really seen anybody today. And I haven't engaged in much conversation. For some reason I avoided any form of human contact. I got annoyed with every "Hello" and got a little more pissed off at anyone who bumped into me in the hallways. I even got frustrated having to reply when Mr. Linear called out my name for attendance. I felt very different from everyone today because everyone else seemed to be in a good mood. I don't really come across many days like this. No matter what, I usually always consider every day a good day. I guess I just let my bad mood take over.

But tonight when I was pulling out of dutch bros, I came to a red light and I was singing to the song on the radio. And I usually feel stupid singing in the car alone, but when I looked over at the car next to me, I saw them mouthing along too. They were listening to the same song. Singing the same song.

And just that, made my feeling of being disconnected from people today, go away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched you type this from your closest h3h3h3


luv lola

Eritrea said...

whoa!! the last part when someone was singing the same song as you was cool.
i want to see that happen