Monday, May 19, 2008

WHY AM I NOT DOING HOMEWORK

It's not even the end of thy year
But I'm still gonna fill out this end of the year survey


Classes:

Period 1:
English

Period 2:
Computers

Period 3:
Spanish 2

Period 4:
Biology

PEOPLE YOU MOSTLY TALKED TO DURING:

Period 1:
Caitlin and Michele

Period 2:
Cody and Caitlin

Period 3:
Danielle and Samira

Period 4:
Well baaaack in the day, michele. Now just chelsea and taylor and chris.

Random Questions

- Who annoyed you most during 3rd period?
THAT STUPID KID WITH THE GLASSES THAT CRACKS JOKES WHEN IT'S UNNECESSARY.
HE'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.
I hate you!

- Who did you sit with at lunch?
I don't "sit" at lunch. I'm always with Caitlin and Ramsey.

- Which period was the most boring?
None of them. I seem to find a way to keep myself entertained in all of them.

- Where are you most likely to fall asleep or not pay attention?
I fall asleep in spanish class

- Which class did you get the most homework?
Biology

- What was your favorite class?
Overall this year? Multicultural studies. But the ones I have now? Biology.

- Do you like lunch?
Obv

- Do you like going to school?
Sick

- Who sits behind you in Period 3?
That weird kid, Josh

- How many kids are in your Period 2
I can't count that many

- What teacher do you dislike the most?
None of them

- Can you talk in your 3rd period?
Everybody talks so much in the class. Jesus. It gets annoying.

- Who sits next to you in 4th period?
Ellinore. Hahwahhhahah. Ah.

- Summarize your year in two words?
alloverthefuckingplace craaaaazy

- What do you hope next year is gonna be like?
Next year will be one of the best years of my lifeeee
AND I'LL BE ABLE TO DRIVE BITCH

No comments: