Monday, May 12, 2008

These are supposed to be the best years of our lives
This is the time for adventure. Shit. By next year we'll all have jobs. There won't be "unlimited free time"

I wanna take advantage of this time
I wanna be adventurous
I don't wanna waste away

And either you're in with me. Or I'm out.

I'm tired of blaming this town for the reason we can't come up with anything to do anymore. We've got a car. There's a million places to go. There's a million things to do. There's a million things to see. But every idea of mine "is to big of a plan" fuck that.

And since when have we had to have a reason to go somewhere, or do something?

I don't wanna waste away anymore.

I'm done with "I don't know, what do you wanna do?"
Lets fucking live. Lets make these times we won't forget.

No comments: