Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hmm

What the faaawk?
Has it really been four days since I've posted on here?

It feels like I just posted yesterday. Guess not.
I've been really busy with school and everything lately. I have to wake up at 8:00 tomorrow for my job shadow. I'm job shadowing a Psychologist. It should be really interesting/really awkward.

I'm so god damn nervous.

After I go to his office and ask him some questions we're driving over to LCC. He's gonna be teaching a class there. So I'm just gonna sit and observe while he teaches, and take notes.

He said I'll find the lesson he's teaching interesting so I'm looking forward to it. Just not looking forward to the awkwardness and the whole waking up early thing on a weekend.

Jesus

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Dang, that sounds so cool.
I would love to do that, but with a sociologist.