Saturday, May 3, 2008

I feel so alive

I love today. I spent the whole day with family. I went on so many bike rides. And one of them my dad came with me. Which is unusual. We're actually getting along now though. I love bike riding. In fact, I just got back from one. The wind had stopped and the sun was about to set, so I wanted to go on one more before it got dark.

It was the best bike ride I've ever gone on.

I rode far down this country road by my house. And it's now my favorite road to ride down. I mean it's just a bunch of green fields and nice country homes. But it's still great.

After a while I got tired and stopped in some field far away from everything.
Really. There was nothing in site.
I just lied there for a while.


It was so great.


My room looks so good
It's all clean and nice to be in right now
I've done so many changes to it
It's so comfortable

Oh and I organized my desk area and made it look all nice by moving all my books and my stacks and stacks of CDs

Photobucket

ta-da!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

this part of your room looks very nice!