Saturday, May 17, 2008

what?

i didn't do anything at all today
except go driving for a little

i mean, if you say you're going to call, then call.
if you want to have alone time, tell me you guys want to have alone time.
but don't tell me the night before that you want to hang out with me and then cancel out the next day.

i could of made other plans with people last night. and i would have if i knew this was going to happen today.

but whatever i guess. yesterday was a lot of fun. the best day that i've had this month probably. i went all around with caitlin, ramsey, and chelsea. we went to the river, to ramseys house, to coldstone, downtown, and then at the end of the night to the top of skinners butte. it was an awesome day, it went by so quick though.

and jesus i love this heat. i don't care what anybody else says.
quit your complaining. i love this weather.

i don't think my dad will let me go anywhere tomorrow.
since it's a sunday and everything. but we'll see.

No comments: