Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Music For a Nurse - Oceansize

And a piece of the pictures bitten right out of the middle
I'm alone, and thinner I feel
Is this a prayer?
Anaesthetise me just til you return
I feel the loss like a squandered opportunity to whisper
You're all I ever needed.

Shapes fall into place
For once in your life you make a clean breakaway.

And did you know that everything you touch is blessed and all the richer
For your love a better being
And if I display just a fraction of the soul you showed in this world
Then I know, I'll see you again

Love, so much to give
And too few to share it with
Wastes you away.

The dream it comes again and again
You're here
It's you
I pull you close and hold you tight
Into the sky you go
You go
And I can't change it
I can't change it.

No comments: