Saturday, April 5, 2008

Delirious and disoriented

My little "cold" this morning has gotten so much worse.
Everything is spinning. I can't stop shivering. My eyes won't stop watering. I slept for four hours. My face feels like it's 200 degrees. But my throat is starting to stop hurting.

I'm soooo delirious right now. I keep spelling things wrong and having to re-type it. I don't understand how I'm even writing anything right now. But my step moms laptop is right next to me. And nobodys online. Because everyone else is out having fun (like I should be)

I seem to generate the strangest thoughts when sleeping and when I wake up from sleeping. I had the weirdest dreams but I can't remember them. And when I woke up I rushed to get up because I thought I had to go to school.

I'm gonna go eat something. And then sleep again. My dad thinks this is just a cold or that I'm over-acting it. Ha!

No comments: