Friday, April 18, 2008

In second period

I really don't like this computer class. I liked free second period a lot more. And now that I think about it, that free period, was my last free period. I'm not taking any for the rest of they year (since the year's almost over) and I'm not taking any next year. Full schedules until I get all my credits done with.

We're doing these speeches right now.
Everybody that went had a really boring presentation.
Not like mine is going to be any more lively. Mine will be just as boring as everyone else.

I wish someone would do something unexpected in their presentation though. I need some entertainment.

I'm almost 100% sure today's the day that I'm getting my computer taken away.
Because I'm almost 100% sure that grades will be coming to my house today.
And I'm almost 100% sure my dad's going to be disappointed in me. And tell me that he's disappointed in me. That itself, is worse than a punishment. In fact, that itself, is a punishment.

I'm not going anywhere or doing anything after school I don't think.
I'm going home. Jacob wants me to go with him and his friend but I don't really want to. Since I don't know his friend. And I'd be all awkward and uncomfortable. I know I wouldn't mix well with whoever it is. Caitlins mom is making her come home. And Ramsey has work. And Camish is babysitting.

Mom's coming into town tomorrow! I'll be staying at my brothers house with her from Thursday to Saturday. I'm so excited.

No comments: