Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Auto-piolot mode

I should be working.
But instead I'm gonna post.
I hate blogspoting in this class. It feels like all the people sitting around my desk are reading what I'm typing and its uncomfortable. So I'm constantly switching to a different page and minimizing this one.

The only good thing about this week is my mom's in town. Eveything else sucks. And everybody's crancky. And it seems like there's no fun anymore.

Maybe it's just me.

I just wanna have as much fun as I had the first half of this year.
And have as much fun as I did last month and the month before that. And I know this summer we're going to have the times of our life. But I'm tired of waiting. And it feels like we're in auto-piolot mode until then.

My mom's leaving tomorrow. Which is really going to suck. It's been so much fun having her here. And staying at Davids house. Last night we stayed at Matthews. Matthew, 98% of the time you're an ass. Last night you weren't. Good job? David and I are nothing like Matthew and I. I thought by now Matthew would try and get along with me. Guess not.

To sum it up, when my mom goes back home to Idaho, everything's going to suck again.

By the way: my texting was turned off.

It makes things REALLY difficult

No comments: